Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's Gift Season!

I can't believe it is that time of year again. As much as my dislike for snow emulates on a daily basis, the appreciation and joy that comes from Christmas shopping, I could not even begin to express. What makes it better, is certainly the fact that I am able to afford to Christmas shop for good gifts with essentially no limit. However, we all know with my savings for near future travels, it is always best to keep my purchases to a minimum......HAHAHA, who am I kidding, I almost always over do it....in a good way. 


(Insert fantabulous buys photo here)


Usually for blog-sake, I would post photos of my fabulous buys, but not knowing who of my fam follows my blog, let alone my facebook page, I have decided to keep the buys on the down-low. It sucks, because I was so ready to brag about the fabulous deals I managed to get. I know it's best to keep Christmas as suspenseful as possible, with everyone knowing only one thing I may or may not have gotten everyone else.

Let's just say, shopping for 6 people (including my older sister's boyfriend) I have spent less than I did my first Christmas home for college, I guess two years of "budgeting" can do a lot. I am even more impressed with my purchases, and let me just say...I would be surprised if anyone disliked their gifts this year! Hooray for me!



If I could have done much more Christmas shopping, I would have. With it all done, I can now relax and begin the gift wrapping escapades that should soon ensue. Can't wait!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!