Monday, June 17, 2013

Life's Hectic


Life gets hectic, it gets busy and sometimes you realize you have lost all sense of time, including when you have last blogged. It seems to have happened to me. 

Working shift work, I have realized that my concept of time has completely diminished. When I work two night shifts I think that it's the day before when I woke up and when it's days, it's a bit more tolerable however not much less confusing. 

Some days off, don't ever feel like days off cuz I occasionally will take a shift at the Y and be with the kids, mind you - day care doesn't always seem like work...just something I get to do on the day off. But hey, everything that is happening now, is all for Australia. 

I thought I would just show you all that while I'm not on here all the time, I am still here.  
post signature

2 comments:

  1. It definitely sounds like you are super busy. I hope that things let up soon!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. work is sooo much better when you have a concrete goal in mind! good luckkk :)

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!