I can't believe how unfaithful I have been to you. Somehow it has grown more and more difficult to get posts out there. I blame my job and how much it consumes my life (although, it pays well so there are no more complaints), when I am not working, it seems that much of my time goes into mindless tv watching and sleep. Makes think that I might as well be an old person on my days off!
I do so badly want to keep up with trying to blog weekly, but it just seems that when I work up to 36 hours within a period of 3 days, I'd rather do anything else than thoroughly think. It makes it quite unfortunate for you guys who actually read my blog and look forward to the posts.
I hope I haven't disappointed you all too much. I just thought it'd be good to keep up to date and really try to blog at least once in the week.
I never thought that grown up life could get so busy, but damn, it does. But as soon as July 2014 rolls around, here's hoping that I get to go back to the college days...cept this time in a warmer climate and preferably near the ocean. At the rate this working thing is going, I'll have Uni paid for in no time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!