Dear Life,
Your adequacy never ceases to astound me. While you hand most other people in the world lemons, somehow you provide me with mangoes, papaya and other delicious looking and sounding fruit. I appreciate all you have done, and are doing for me, however you always throw me off, giving me things in ways I would have never expected.
Sometimes you have made me wonder and think about all the good I am leaving behind in Kitchener, and why I packed my entire life into a Ram 1500 hitched to a 6 by 5 trailer (or something probably with completely different dimensions) just to move back to the place I had said I wouldn't return to because I was as I said, "An adult, and I will be on my own from now on." All of a sudden, Life, you have graced upon me a goulash of emotions and bitter sweet feelings.
I seriously hope that what you're giving me and how you're giving it is for a really good reason. Like Australia perhaps?
Sincerely Me,
Ps. Some of those fruits are beginning to taste suspiciously like lemons. Either it is or it isn't.

"Sometimes, life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith." -Steve Jobs
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about moving back - I haven't even left yet, and despite the fact nobody wants to see this place in their rearview more than me, somehow I know I'll always have to return. I may not like it all the time, but I almost don't know anywhere else at all, and it's a part of me. Staying attached to your roots is important :)