Hello my lovely ladies and gents. Yes, I know. I haven't posted since the beginning of 2014 and we are nearly half way through January. Thank the good lord that one of my goals wasn't to blog more (no offense). I would probably be crippled with the guilt of letting all my readers down. Lucky for you guys I am still kicking around. Busy with work and also working on my new "project" on Tumblr which I guess is nothing more than a photography blog, but a lot of people appreciate good photography...even good amateur photography. It's all the same, plus it's quite surprising at the sort of things you become interested in and begin following after a while.
I actually got a notification from Tumblr the other day about reaching an achievement of 25 posts (I know it's silly, but hey...achievements are achievements), it's a good milestone I think and I was honestly impressed with myself...even with those posts only being photos, I could become famous one day, especially with all the people reblogging my photo of a polaroid camera.
At least my 2014 kicked off well, minus the being a nearly non-existent blogger.
If you have a tumblr or wanna check something new, take a view of my new blog:
Follow, reblog, post, comment, write if you would like.

There are no rules about how often to blog! I am glad that you're doing well with your tumblr :)
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com