Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blog to Release


When that voice in my head said blogging was a great idea, I seriously believed it. Or maybe it was just a release system for my feelings post break up. As you may have noticed, after a year and since entering into 2014 I have seriously struggled with this blogging thing. I thought that because I wasn't in school, I would have more time to blog. Unfortunately, it's the opposite. 

Work seems to interfere with the days I want to blog, write, or journal. It's seriously depressing because it seems I never have a chance to really put much of my thoughts written out before I completely forget them. I have also been putting so much focus into my photo blog that I sometimes forget about this one (how dare I!). I'm going to make an effort to try, really and seriously try...once I have more motivation of course. :D
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!