Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm Back


So I thought that maybe I would try this blogging thing once again. I know I have been MIA for a long while now, but I have been working so hard at getting my life sorted and other things on my plate seemed to have taken precedence over blogging. I am going to skip the apologies (because you can't be sorry for your own life and circumstances) and say that I hope I will be back for the long run this time around. I have missed sharing my life, thoughts and feelings with you all who do actually check in and read. 

A lot has happened since I last wrote, and honestly I can't really remember the last time I even posted anything worth reading. For those who have been following since basically the beginning, I'm pleased to tell you that I have made it to Australia. I have a lovely family I am AuPairing for and could not be happier, of course it was only after a few hurdles I have had to jump since coming to Australia back at the end of March. It has been such a huge adventure thus far and if you do want to check out what I have been up to, you can view my adventure blog over here on tumblr.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!