While I have been in Australia for two months and have seen many gorgeous things, I have been in Brisbane for two weeks, coming on three and still can't get over how gorgeous the views are from really anywhere. It is a given that Brisbane is among the larger cities of Australia, with a population of 2.2 million people it is nearly the same size of Toronto, Ontario in Canada. The only difference
(based on a matter of my own biased opinion) is, Brisbane is so much more beautiful than any city I have personally seen.
Each day, each exploration makes me appreciate the beauty of every part of the city. My favourite by far is the cityscape and the waterways.
I love it here and if I can, I'll find a way to make it permanent.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!