Thursday, July 11, 2013

Everything in Life is Just Temporary

Life seems to be a complicated mess. One minute you're on the road to success, the next you've been shot down and all your expectations have become anything but. If I didn't possess a small amount of optimism, I would probably be sitting in tears wondering where I have gone wrong. 

Instead, I have high hopes. I know that everything is meant to be the way it lands, it's hard to recognize that sometimes when life is moving in front of you. We pay close attention to what goes by and what we want, we don't realize that the things we want come in the most magically mysterious ways. 

I wonder sometimes where my life will go or what I will become and certainly it will not go the way I have planned it to go (which, let's get real if I had it my way I would be dating my future husband right now!). I am holding on to this boredom that seems to consume me, realizing that it's just temporary. Everything is just temporary in life. Getting there will be something, I am just waiting for the magical moment to happen. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. so true. I get far too caught up in the things that i feel I 'miss', as you know from my blog! LOL. But you're right, everything is temporary, and it's such a constant challenge (but a rewarding one) to learn to live in the moment and be open to all kinds of experiences that we might not be expecting. Sometimes we have no idea what is really best for us, do we? :)

    thanks so much for your lovely, lovely comment, it means a lot to me <3

    Holly xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!