Monday, July 15, 2013

Looking for Help


To my fellow followers, readers and bloggers;

As many of you know I have this very huge drive to make it to Australia for University. It is something I have my heart set on and am trying to do everything in my power to get there, including working at a factory.

Unfortunately, I may not have a job at the factory come September as they may not be taking on any new employees after the summer students are finished in August. (If you ask me, they are silly...what are they going to do when they'll already be missing some full time coremakers?) Whether I am jobless in September or not, I am looking for every way possible to make money, and honestly every cent counts. 

I am looking to you all professional bloggers, amateur bloggers, regular Janes & Joes and those of you who are Fundraiser Extraordinaires  for ideas and suggestions on how I can continue to collect the funds needed for the adventure I have planned in the future. 

Already I have started a change jar, been saving my money and had a very unsuccessful yard sale this past weekend. I know I have read many other things before, however there are so many things I have read I just can't remember them all. I would love if you very lovely ladies and men shared with me ideas and links to help me continue with this process. 

I thank all of you in advance. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!