Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I have not gone MIA


Hello Bloggernauts and Astroreaders!

No I did not die
No I did not run off with a random
No I did not go MI....oh wait I guess I have.

Life has been hectic, with my Au Pair paperwork, actual work and trip planning to see the grandparents. I honestly haven't had much to talk about, let alone much time. 

But don't worry dedicated readers, I swear I haven't forgotten about you. I have just disappeared for a little while. I promise I am going to try better....especially with my new Canon Rebel T3i, I'll find it hard not to flaunt my amateur photography skills. 

I look forward to your excitement and writing on here again!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aw I was happy to see a post from you! You sound happy even with being busy! Glad things are going well :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!