Friday, October 11, 2013

To Be or Not to Be

I know I haven't had much to post about in the past week. I have probably been stuck in this minor identity crisis and since then I have had part of Hamlet's soliloquy going through my head. It basically fits my position now and quite honestly, I am sure many of you could relate. The feeling of just being stuck, knowing there is something and you are who you are. The struggle of getting there though is the biggest and toughest. 






post signature

1 comment:

  1. I performed this monologue my senior year of high school. These words are some of the most beautiful in the history of literature. Action vs inaction, want vs need, right vs wrong, it's all there. It's perfect.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!