Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Uni Student Wannabe


Football. Tri-colours. Late nights. Liquor. What do those four words have in common? Yep, University Homecoming. 

First of all. No, that is not regular Jell-o. We forgot shot cups, so instead...bowls of vodka jell-o. And second, I am not a University student, but you have to agree, I did fit in quite well:


So, I am not a university student. But I definitely fit the bill of a student wannabe. It seemed to be the theme of my weekend, especially Saturday. Even though I am not a football fan, I was cheering my "University's" team all the way...even though they were technically playing against my "home" University. In the end (after sport bar hops, live feed watching, and missing a third of the game due to a 3.5 hour nap) our team won. Woohoo! I am sure there would have been a riot had the team lost.

Win or lose, I probably would have been dragged out clubbing regardless. And couch banished. If any of you know what that is, you'd feel for me. Luckily Erika, Megz and I managed to photo-whore it just in case. 


I don't think I could have had a better weekend with more awesome people. 

And so I leave you with a very pissed off lizard...all my doing.


post signature

2 comments:

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!