Friday, November 15, 2013

On the Road Again


Alas, I am on the road erhm tracks once again to big bad Kitchy Town. You guys remember that place...that I lived...in college, don't you? Well I am on my way to relive the good ole days when money didn't matter so much and I actually had something to do on a Friday night. 

It has been so long, and you guys have no idea how bad I have been wanting to be back! Let me tell you, I have been excited for the past 36 hours for this trip back "home". I even baked cookies for the event. That has gotta say something, doesn't it? 

Well, until I have further news, I will sit here on the train and watch the world go by. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!