Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to winter! Yes, it has come (sadly) and there is no avoiding it, nor is there any pretending it does not exist. I mean I could have gone this whole year without ever having had snow.
Just as my high hopes for a snowless winter were growing higher and higher...my hopes were crushed.
And then, before I knew it I woke up and snow was on the ground. (Seriously not in the mood to have to pull out the winter boots and thermal jacket). I have to admit though, the first snow fall is always the prettiest. When you go from dry, brown ground to a blanket of snow all over, you can't help but to stand in awe over the beauty.
Few seasons are as beautiful as the winter season. I mean, yes it is cold and yes it seems to take forever for the car to warm up when you want to get somewhere but hot damn! that snow is gorgeous. The gorgeousness though can't keep me out in the cold, I don't do the cold or winter gear. I mean come on:
definitely not pulling off the whole bundled up idea and definitely not enjoying it. So, even though the snow is pretty and I can get fabulous photos, I would still prefer a warm climate. But since I can't be in a warm climate, I will welcome myself to winter and I will deal with it the best I can by staying in my house, in a sweater with my computer and tv.
How will you embrace winter?

Aww, I actually think the snow is beautiful - even if it is super cold!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
I deal with the cold the same way you do. Plenty of bath time, space heaters, and chilly nights in bed with a book. I love how gorgeous the snow looks outside but I do not like feeling snow on my body. Much too cold!
ReplyDeleteEm
Tightrope to the Sun