Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Goals

I know this is quite cliché of  me, however what better way to talk about the new year than to talk about things to be accomplished. So, here is a list of things I want to accomplish in 2013:


Eat at least one thoroughly healthy meal a week, even if it takes longer than anticipated

Start exercising to some extent bi-weekly.

No matter what, stay and think positive. 

Spend more time with friends, any opportunity I have...take it.

Study as much as possible, try to keep my grades in the 80s. This means no more procrastinating. 

Osap is leaving me in the poor house. Get a job to have extra money. 

Be more creative. Unwind using my creative talents.

Read 3 books by 2014. (Doesn't seem like something huge, however I haven't read in a very long time. Not counting magazines)

Last but not least, I'm going to get organized. I'm going to organize my life, my room, my schedule. I'm going to keep organized, and stay up to date with things. 

What goals are you going to accomplish? Screw resolutions, they're too hard to follow through on. Make some goals and try to accomplish each and everyone of them. 

Happy 2013 all, and I wish you all luck in the new year!


BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!