I've been such a terrible blogger lately, for that I apologize for those of you who actually do take the time to read my blogs. And to others, thanks for baring with me as I try to grab hold of this whole blogger thing. In the beginning of December, I was all gung ho at blogging every day; thinking This is going to be exciting, a great adventure if you will. I didn't realize that it is difficult to come up with something to say EVERY DAY! I do think I deserve an E for Effort as I did blog pretty much every day of December. (for those of you who just know me through my blogs, it's a lot for me to say that I find it difficult to write on here because I'm a huge talker.)
Needless to say, I will be back on here at least 3 times a week (that's my goal, I give myself props if I can make it more than that). I'm considering splitting cuethestreetlights into categories, you know for more option and see if that works. I would love feed back on how you'd like the layout? And how I should change it to make it better. Maybe a recipe page? Categorizing by food, fashion, etc. I'd love to hear from you guys and know what you all want to be reading.
I look forward to reading your comments!
Cheers all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!