Wednesday = Hump Day
![]() |
| Happy Camel Humps |
![]() |
| and road humps |
![]() | |||
| ..especially small dog on cat humps |
Hump day, the day half way through the week where we aren't quite dragging our feet but jumps for joy would be far too soon. Dirty thoughts are still there, admit it (Yes, I bet those camel humps are just turning you all on right now...aren't they?)
Urban dictionary defines "Hump Day" as:
Wednesday, or the hump of the week
The absolute BEST day of the week, the day of maximum hope that maybe, you might make it out of this week alive. A particularly good hump day can last you the rest of the week, and by Doomday morning (Monday) you survive by anticipating hump day. Nothing goes wrong on hump day
Most other days can be defined by hump day. Tuesday is the day before hump day. Thursday is one day after hump day. Except Friday is WOOOH!!! FREEDOM!!! Day, Saturday is Mostly Hungover day, and Sunday is PreDoom day.
The absolute BEST day of the week, the day of maximum hope that maybe, you might make it out of this week alive. A particularly good hump day can last you the rest of the week, and by Doomday morning (Monday) you survive by anticipating hump day. Nothing goes wrong on hump day
Most other days can be defined by hump day. Tuesday is the day before hump day. Thursday is one day after hump day. Except Friday is WOOOH!!! FREEDOM!!! Day, Saturday is Mostly Hungover day, and Sunday is PreDoom day.
Yep, this seems about right to me - in terms of hope. For me though, I look forward to Hump Day because it means the week is half over. Mondays just suck, Tuesdays give hope, Hump Day has its obvious benefits, Thursdays drag on and Fridays can't come soon enough. That is, during the regular school week.
And so for the next two weeks, however, Wednesday (Hump Day) will be my new Monday and whaa?! - the day I most look forward to will become my new Hump Day. Yes, Friday. Friday. Gonna get down on Friday. By getting down, I totally mean passing right on out.
Yes, I will be heading off on block placement where I will have nothing but placement for 2 weeks. No classes (one of the benefits) but a whole lot of hardworking for no pay but experience. In my case, I will be experiencing 2 weeks at The Museum, 7 hours on my feet and Betty Crocker - double oh sevening it with a "fancy" black apron and yes A WALKIE TALKIE. <---- My childhood.
"Pshh, pshh, this is Stephanie - over"
"We have a code 1148purplejaguar."
Okay, so it's not quite like this but how I imagine it being is a Stewie and Brian scenario
If any of you know me, you'd know I'd probably be Stewie getting yanked through the floor. And my sister from another mister, Rachel would be the one yanking me. But it would be worth the trouble. Over.
So, starting at 10am tomorrow morning I'll be enduring 7 hours on foot. I'll be playing with walking pianos, stop motion animation stations, and encouraging children to to lay on a bed of nails. No word of a lie, I was told that if not many children are around to explore, I should play with all the activities. And most important of all, I will Betty Crocker - double oh seven it with my Walkie.
Ah Hump Day, you cause more excitement than needed.
HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!