Sunday, February 3, 2013

They should put T's on their bags

Date numero deux: Tubing and hot beverages. 

Yes, this one very well surpassed Paper plane receipts . Although, when I see origami frogs...I may have to rethink my "date" rankings. Haha. 

Have you ever had a time where you spun so fast and so hard that you never wanted that moment to end? I pretty much experienced that most of the evening. I had almost forgotten how fun it is to be spun down a hill in a tube (which, if all collected together within a small vicinity on top of a sheet of snow...looks like a bowl of fruitloops) only to crash into giant bags of hay. (Just to point out, if the staff at the tube park had put "T"s on the bags of hay...people would be T-bagged. HAHA. Hey, I think it's quite punny!) 

And yes, I know I have previously ranted in a past post called Not Very Canadian about how much I disliked living in Canada during the winter, I realized tonight...IT'S NOT THAT BAD! But it still does not change how I feel about winter. I still dislike it, but can tolerate it a little bit more. 

2 hours of spinning tandem and solo from time to time can exhaust any person. What better way to wind down than to go for some good ole Tim's and chat over warm "coffee" and nearly stale Tim Bits. As "A" pointed out though, who would be making Tim Bits at 10:00 at night...they'd be dumb to do that, cuz God knows that they'd be stale by morning and people who are grouchy would sip their coffee and grunt about how stale the Tim Bits were and how they should make them fresh every morning. I whole heartedly agree. 

Yes, another "date" passing and once again I come home happy. And when someone asks, "How are you?" I can say, "Fantastic" and probably mean it. 

By far though, my favourite thing I have heard from "A" is after asking how he was, he said "Fantastic. I say fantastic because I hope the other person would feel as fantastic as me, but if they don't...they'd feel really awful for me feeling so fantastic." Or it was something along those lines. But it was too great. 

So after driving me home, I thanked him for a great night (which very well exhausted me) which I then ended with, "Maybe this is something I can blog about." to which he responded "Maybe it's something I'll read about." 

1 comment:

  1. this is too cute! ♥
    now, the real question...what's going to happen Valentine's Day? ;) ...guess we'll find out!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!