It's nights like tonight that make me question my Canadian-ness. And yet for once, I am actually really wishing the weather lets up soon - otherwise no Grad photos until after Thursday. Grad photos after Thursday could be a very terrible experience.
I am participating in the Polar Plunge on the 28th and if I am sick from the Polar Plunge (cuz let's get real, the likelihood is something like 7 to 1) and have to do Grad photos afterward...I think I might just die, literally.
Apparently we have been graced with this wonderful storm heading here from Texas.
And for the past 6 hours, I have sat here with Rachel at her place down the street because the wind is too blustery, the snow is too....Snowy and the hail is too harsh. Tonight I have opted to take up residence at her humble abode with our old room mate James and New Stephanie.
Damn you Texans! And Blake from Steady 360, if you're reading this....as much as I love your blog, it's nothing against you, I am just disliking your storm being redirected to Canada!
For my sake, the sake of a research period (which really could be done at home) and the sake of my "Photoshoot", PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let the school be open, buses running and my need and obligation to look fabulous to not be ruined!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!