Monday, April 8, 2013

No Room for Error

 With the semester beginning to draw to a close, it's crunch time. I mean there is just 3 weeks left and then I am done college for good....until I go to University next July.

The stress has been building up like crazy. Now I am not one to really show stress, but it's hard to hide it with all these major assignments being due within the next 11 days including two assignments worth about 40% of my grade due on the exact same day. With due dates on the horizon, I am going to become a fully dedicated student. That's right. I shall be spending hours more at school than I should. Just to get a decent grade on my finals.

There is no room for error, and certainly no time (or money for that matter) to be out doing other things. I mean seriously, what can you do with $1.00 in your bank account? You know the term broke college student? Yeah, well I can coin that phrase because I am pretty much quite literally poor. Although I am eternally grateful for Mumzie and Pops who are helping me out to get through my last month of school. We all want me to do the best that I can. 

When it's all over, I'll be moving back home where I won't worry about rent or food - just worrying about paying my phone bill and saving up for Australia. 

Geeze, there is so much on mind - it's difficult to figure out where to begin or what assignments take priority. Regardless, I am so close and after the 16th - life will be cake. No, not a piece of cake...but a whole entire scrumptious cake that is as simple as it is delicious.

I can't wait to relax. It's all just around the corner, but I'll be jumping hurdles to get there.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!