Hello lovelies. Once again, another great weekend has gone by. It seems like it has been a very long time since I have been out having fun, and by fun out having drinks and enjoying the fact that I can dance and makeout flirt with other guys without feeling guilty. A guilt free weekend of free beverages (finally, yes someones have bought me drinks. Woot!) and cute boys men that I can "have my way with"? I will take that in a heart beat!
I spent my weekend of early drinks and late nights with my best friend:
She is basically my stone and perhaps the best drinking buddy ever. Not just because she judges the creepy and handsome guys who grind against me at the clubs, and gives me the thumbs up or down but also because of this:
We basically feasted like Queens and danced like tomorrow just didn't exist. Somehow...dancing, "dancing" attracts guys like flies to windows. Friday night, was a bit of a dud in the beginning. Not because I had just gotten off nights, but because the guys were all over the bar having one drink after another and spilling all over the dance floor. Gross! I went home with dried liquor on my feet and chest. Need I repeat, gross! We basically ditched the first place at 1 am and spent the last 2 hours of the night dancing it up at the club beside Erika's apartment. It was full of Frosh students. Which, when you are a recent college graduate who happens to be single, that is like the ultimate buffet. Especially when a law student wants to buy your drinks. Uhm, you are smart and can win any arguement? Yes I will have your babies, drinks! And if by drinks you mean Jager bombs, then I am absolutely down!
I didn't get his number, but it is possible I have him on facebook now. ;) It is also possible the following day I was slightly hungover. Who wouldn't be though, right?
Has anyone heard of Menchies? Apparently they have the best frozen yogurt.
It also apparently helps with curing hangovers. I mean, it should be a crime for anything that delicious to not cure hangovers.
Just when I thought that delicious fro yo and a walk through downtown K-town had cured my hangover, I was dragged out for yet another night out until after last-call. Clubs go from "no personal space" to all of a sudden having so much personal space it is uncanny!
The lack of personal space, causes one to be pressed against a person in every direction...and in each direction someone attractive is bound to pop up somewhere. I know from experience...perhaps too much? Is it a record to have picked up at least 4 guys at one place? If it's frowned upon, disregard that but it might take a while to deflate my ego, now that it has grown so big.
It counts when tattoos are in the books for Sunday! Yep, you assumed right...this is my new tattoo. I guess I am no longer a blank canvas, yes a piece of art I now am. It is beautiful isn't it? An idea I came up with myself. I am quite impressed with the work this guy did. Much better than I could have ever expected. And I just realized, that after this amazing weekend....I can now scratch "get tattoo" off my bucket list.
So long fabulous weekend. Hello beautiful, awesome but painful tattoo. Oh and hi Monday. I wasn't looking to see you but since you are here, I guess I can just enjoy what follows you, Tuesday and those other days.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!