It has finally come. There is no more tricking myself into thinking it is summer. At the beginning of September it is easy to justify reasons why it could still be summer, until the cool air comes around. Once that happens, tom foolery just no longer works.
There are some positives to the autumn weather. For one I have seriously missed wearing hoodies and jeans. Shorts and tanks are great, but I have my pant days. Summer is just too difficult to do that.
I definitely look forward to all of this. Minus the homecoming, considering I am A) Done school and B) Not American. But the sound of crunching leaves and warm beverages are what I look forward to the most.
What do you most look forward to now that it is fall?



I felt fall for the first time today. I was laying outside with a book and I felt the breeze and it was finally a cool breeze. I've been hoping for fall for so much of this month and now it's finally here. I'm pumped for fall, but I felt sad today. Now summer is so far away and as excited as I am for snow, it always makes me a bit melancholy. But fall is the best! I cannot wait for all my boots this year!
ReplyDeleteEm
Tightrope to the Sun