Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I don't understand the Internet


The internet is such a wonderful place for "research". It's helpful for assignments, for illegal pirating and more importantly, helpful for a good laugh or two. 

I, myself have had my share of strange, obscene views of websites that make absolutely no sense to me. I am no stranger to stumble upon and when I have nothing to do, it can become very addicting. It's brought me to some interesting sites to say the least. 

Of all the Memes and YouTube videos I have browsed through, glove and boots have brought new light to the internet. (If you don't know glove and boots, they are puppets that have some good vids on YouTube. I promise) Yep. They made a video about 10 things they don't understand about the internet. 


I am now enticed to check out these ridiculous looking websites.

What are some websites you don't understand? Or things about the internet that make no sense to you?


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!