Tuesday, March 12, 2013

One Thousand!







So finally, I have reached 1000 views on my blog. And yeah I know, it's not THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER but I find it pretty impressive only having an active blog for about 3 months now. I found it worth celebrating. 



It's not every day that you reach 1000 of anything. 



I've thought a considerable amount about posting 1000 things but that would just wind up boring you to sleep. So instead....


I have linked you to waste your time with 1000 funny pictures. Also, I'm not sure I even have the patience, let alone attention span to post 1000 pictures....of me. I'd get pretty bored, would you? 

You know, 1000 is a big number for anything.
For me, it's big enough to celebrate
I mean, you could have 1000 bad somethings:
1000 - Rabid dogs
1000 - Living dead
1000 - Cups of spoiled milk
1000 - Creepy stalkers

But you could also have 1000 good somethings:
1000 - Kisses
1000 - Hugs
1000 - Smoothies
1000 - Days to do whatever you want

But also, a day of 1000 views is worth celebrating!


In celebration of this 1000 view feat, if you comment and get one or 2 friends to subscribe and follow my blog, I'll give you both a shout out and wait for it....


You'll get to guest write an upcoming blog post!
And yes, you'll be able to write about absolutely anything you desire. :) 


post signature





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 1000 views, although embarrassing I feel like I may have something to do with skewing the count a little..

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!