Since it's the season of spring, I thought that we should bring it in with things we hate. Here is my list:
1. When I'm walking down the hallway and every single person is walking slow
2. When unattractive guys hit on me. I mean, getting hit on is flattering but if the guy is unattractive...he has no chance. I AM NOT SHALLOW
3. When girls act all "Clique-y"
4. When I specifically ask for no cheese on my burger, and they put cheese on it
5. Kid leashes - they're not dogs.
6. Bleeding every 30 days for a week
7. People who think their life is worse than everyone else's
8. Assignments due back to back
9. Missing school (I'm not a nerd, I just don't like playing catch up)
10. When a non-sale item is on the sale rack and I can't get it for that price
11. Straightening my hair, going out and have it rain
12. Humidity, it imperfects a seemingly perfect hairstyle
13. Dubstep....If a life had music, would that be the music they play when someone has a stroke?
14. Anything that swims in the ocean
15. The dentist. I don't want to leave with bleeding gums thanks.
16. KFC. There is nothing appetizing about your food.
17. Being late. I'd rather miss something than be late.
18. Not having money.
19. When someone wears the same shirt I am wearing. Fight to the death...BITCH. There can only be one, and it's not you. ;)
20. Tests. I shouldn't have to prove I can regurgitate information in this manner
21. People who baby their kids...how are they ever going to learn?
22. Most rich kids. They expect everything handed to them. I work for what I want.
23. Sleeping with doors open and music on.
24. People who are grouchy. They kill my mood.
25. Having to pay to get a degree/diploma. Government, why can't you pay for a mere 2-4 years more of education, you already paid for 14 (including JK/SK) and for those who want a victory lap, 15. I think you can afford to send people to college as well.
What's your 25 things you hate?
9. Missing school (I'm not a nerd, I just don't like playing catch up)
10. When a non-sale item is on the sale rack and I can't get it for that price
11. Straightening my hair, going out and have it rain
12. Humidity, it imperfects a seemingly perfect hairstyle
13. Dubstep....If a life had music, would that be the music they play when someone has a stroke?
14. Anything that swims in the ocean
15. The dentist. I don't want to leave with bleeding gums thanks.
16. KFC. There is nothing appetizing about your food.
17. Being late. I'd rather miss something than be late.
18. Not having money.
19. When someone wears the same shirt I am wearing. Fight to the death...BITCH. There can only be one, and it's not you. ;)
20. Tests. I shouldn't have to prove I can regurgitate information in this manner
21. People who baby their kids...how are they ever going to learn?
22. Most rich kids. They expect everything handed to them. I work for what I want.
23. Sleeping with doors open and music on.
24. People who are grouchy. They kill my mood.
25. Having to pay to get a degree/diploma. Government, why can't you pay for a mere 2-4 years more of education, you already paid for 14 (including JK/SK) and for those who want a victory lap, 15. I think you can afford to send people to college as well.
What's your 25 things you hate?

Definitely relate to some of these - I HATE slow walkers!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com