One month. One month before I move back home and sadly I can't say whether I am happy or sad about it. There are too many good things about going back home that outweigh the bad, however home, it isn't Kitchener. But you know what they say, home is where the heart is.... or in my case, where the free rent and Mom's cooking resides.
As black as my soul seems to be turning - with these ups and downs, and the stresses of school building up, it's difficult to pretend like things aren't good because well, life isn't treating me bad.
I dread having to pack and move though, it's gonna be hell but it'll all be on my Dad to package it into the truck. I'll be sipping a beer on the sidelines. He is just lucky I don't have an apartment yet, try moving twice as much things as I already have, some good times.
I'm holding on to life here in Kitchener for as long as I can cuz once I am home, I'll start missing it too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!