Wednesday, March 20, 2013

So many options


Believe it or not, I am growing oddly excited (not about moving back home) about running a stand at the market in my home town selling jams and pies, YUMM. I didn't think it'd make me so excited but already I have business cards and jam labels in progress. Not to mention the consideration of "company" shirts. THERE ARE JUST SOOO MANY OPTIONS! 

My Mom has pointed out that I seem to be more excited about this selling jams and pies thing than Australia. My response: Excitement branches off of things.  

I am excited about selling pies and jams 

 I'm excited about making money


I'm excited about working at 3M (But not really)


I'm excited about Australia!

Everyone is being quite supportive in my quest to Australia. A couple of profs even are going to try to get me in contact with one of their former ECE students who ironically moved to Australia for school and is currently living there. It seems that every person I talk to knows of someone who went to Australia and hasn't wanted to come back. Is Australia a black hole or something? A land of excitement? It's enticing to find out what makes everyone want to become permanent residents. 

However, I most certainly don't want to rush this excitement thing along. I love Kitchener too much and will be quite sad to leave. Needless to say, the entire thing is quite bitter sweet. The way I see it though is that it's one year I will be working myself to the bone out of the rest of my life. 

Come on life, bring it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!