Today is a very special day. 7 Years ago on this date, my own cousin Wyatt was born premature. He was tiny and throughout his stay in the hospital, was very sick and doctors didn't know if he would make it.
It's hard for parents to hear that their child could quite possibly pass away before the child can recognize his or her own parents voices. At X number of weeks old, baby Wyatt died in my Grandma's arms not being more than a couple months. From what I was told, it was a bitter moment.
That day, God was looking out for Aunt Jen and Uncle Darcy because it wasn't long before the doctors revived little Wyatt - the little Warrior, a medical miracle.
For months, that little boy was a fighter. The first years of his life ensued in countless seizures and a number of visits to Sick Kids. He has proved to be a strong kid.
He has grown up to be a brave, strong, fearless little boy who laughs in the face of fear. He is a lucky kid to have a family who loves him more than words could describe.
Wyatt: Brave/strong/hardy war.
Wyatt has proven to show these characteristics in more ways than one, he is a brave little boy. He will grow
up to be a healthy young man who knows no bounds.
So on this day, I wish him nothing more than a very Happy Birthday.
With each year that passes, it's a blessing to have Wyatt around, thanks to the hardworking doctors and faith in the Lord. We are all lucky to have that little guy around.
To my cousin Wyatt. Happy Birthday little guy, you are truly a blessing to this family. I just know this year for you will be as great as the last 6. You have grown so much and I look forward to seeing what your future holds.
With that, in light of this day for my Aunt and Uncle who have fought along side with Wyatt. Lullaby for Wyatt by Sheryl Crow.
Sheryl's singing this song about her son Wyatt who's only four or five but she's already thinking about the future for him, leaving home, hoping he'll find love, and having a great life.
With all my love Wy, on your birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!