"Never say Hickory Honey Ham again!" that's right, Christmas with the Kranks...probably the most exciting thing that has happened all day.
Yep, there is nothing better than Christmas specials while you're home for the holidays. But at what point do the Christmas specials, holiday music and time with family turn into a time where the holidays feel anything but joyous?
Yep, there is nothing better than Christmas specials while you're home for the holidays. But at what point do the Christmas specials, holiday music and time with family turn into a time where the holidays feel anything but joyous?
Between the lack of fiasco caused by the end of the world and the multitude of holiday specials all over the television, I noticed that the Christmas music that comes on the radio is too repetitive and brings everything but holiday cheer.
I should be grateful that it isn't something such as "There was a great big moose" that keeps playing over and over, however you would think that I would be more joyous and less frustrated to the repetitive music playing due to the simple fact that I am an ECE...my life revolves around children, and they like repetition.
I should be grateful that it isn't something such as "There was a great big moose" that keeps playing over and over, however you would think that I would be more joyous and less frustrated to the repetitive music playing due to the simple fact that I am an ECE...my life revolves around children, and they like repetition.
Don't start thinking that I hate Christmas, because frankly I love the holidays...it's a great time to be with family and enjoy Christmas classics such as The Santa Clause, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman to name a few.
Gift wrapping is probably one of my most favourite things to do during the holidays and I LOVE all the holiday cookies that my mom brings home from her clients, it's a good thing that I don't gain weight...cuz if I did, I would not have the slim figure I currently sport.
I have noticed though that year after year, it never really feels like Christmas and it never does really until Christmas eve.
Needless to say, the closer it gets to Christmas...the more cheerful I become but until then, I shall sit and wallow in the cold of winter not saying "Ba humbug", but instead sipping hot cups of cookie dough tea and feasting on holiday cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!