In another world, today would be a day where I would have been out shopping and spending every last penny available in my bank account taking advantage of every boxing day deal I could find. Instead, since I am poor and only have a 50 dollar chapters gift card from Grandma, I ventured out to Ottawa with my parents and brothers to visit some family I haven't seen in a bit. It was a great visit, however it definitely wasn't shopping.
Family time is great time, don't get me wrong, however shopping is where it is at. I long for the day where I can shop til I drop once again. Until then I guess, I will endure being a poor college student.
4 more months, then I will be done college and searching for work. Within the new year I will be back to shopping for mean deals. And literally shopping til I drop!
Ah, the boxing day blues.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!