I am such a huge bargain hunter, it is very rare that I will pay full price for any single product. Even with gift cards, it is common for me to still go for the deals; cuz I mean come on, who doesn't like a good deal..am I right?
For Christmas, my Grandparents from Nova Scotia were very generous, giving each of us $50 gift cards to specific stores. This year I was graced with one to Chapters. It has been a long time since I have gotten into thoroughly reading a book.
My brother, father time (you'll become more aware of this person throughout my blogs...it's my dad) and I ventured out to Kingston today where I found some great deals on books:
Sandman Slim, The Four Stages of Cruelty and Devoured were all found on table listed as 3 for $10. Any good shopper knows, that it's hard to turn down an offer such as this. And if you're an avid book reader, it's even harder.
Although I am quite excited to read these books, I am most excited to try out some of the recipes in Not Your Mother's Weeknight Cooking. I briefly canned some of the pages that not only have some delicious sounding dishes, but all the meals take no more than 30 minutes to make at the most. Meals in 30 minutes or less always make me happy. :)
Finally, it's always hit or miss with this store but I also was given a $10 HMV gift card from a friend. These days it's kind of hard to find any video or CD item for less than $15. Being the careful shopper I am, always being aware of deals...I know that HMV tends to have $5 movies, usually with big name titles.
I considered some big name titles...however I was more drawn in to some badly made looking movies:
I am definitely most excited about screening Dinocroc vs Supergator.
I don't know, there is something about movies that are so bad they're good. You know? It's one of those things where you don't want to keep watching but at the same time, you can't stop.
I would recommend Mega Python Vs Gatoroid:
It's so ridiculous, and SO bad, it makes it worth watching.
I wish you all luck on your movie endeavours.
Happy Bargain Busting!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!