Wednesday, December 5, 2012

*Aliens*

I've spent a great deal of time pondering this, and like most theories they are worth the thought. A penny for your thoughts if you will. The time I've spent pondering the existence of Aliens has only increased. We all think about it, about abductions and what have you. But the theory that has stuck in my mind the best is one you should really take the time to think about.


ALIENS, what is so great about the idea of them or their existence?



Well I can tell you. About a week ago, I was at my Aunt's and Uncles watching this documentary show about Aliens, with that *Aliens* guy Giorgio A. Tsoukalos - you know the one, the guy in all those memes. My favourite one in particular, "Maybe the Aliens guy is just getting abducted slowly."



The whole hour episode was the theory that Aliens cause natural disasters. It would be a silly thought because we are wired to think that those things just happen because of random shifts in the weather. Now apparently, people are claiming that they are seeing UFO's more frequently when there is a sort of natural disaster.





I know a lot of people are saying, "It's absolutely ridiculous to believe that something such as that could exist." Really, it's up to the viewer to decide that. I personally have a sort of belief in Aliens. 

Sure all this stuff could be hoaxes but why would they have show after show, and theory after theory if there wasn't some hint that Aliens did exist?



If you look at the bible, (and this coming from a girl that is raised catholic, with proper virtues etc.) it says that God created the universe in a short span of time. 

People say that God is the reason you are here on this Earth and he is also the reason that many people are not. He has the power to take away, just as great as the power he has to create. The theory evolves around the same paradigm.

 Scientists, researchers and many sorts of 'ologists' believe that Aliens created us. We are the product of their minds, which is why we have had so many intelligent people throughout history. It is believed that the Aliens wiped dinosaurs off the Earth, to make it safer for their "creation". 

First of all, try to imagine civilization existing with dinosaurs. You can't. Why? Because people would be walking around in terror with blood and dismembered bodies strewn about. The whole notion that Aliens created humanity, everything human about us is quite ludicrous.



I'm not ever going to forget this, and maybe it is the reason why it has stuck so well inside my mind but the episode ended with them saying, Aliens created us so easily. They've made the world safe for us to live and when they get tired of us they could wipe us all right out if they wanted; because we are their product and if they want to create a new civilization, they can with just one big natural disaster. <--- or something along those lines.



A question to leave you to ponder:



Is it better to believe in theory of creation by Aliens? 


4 comments:

  1. It's kind of like a quote by Ellen DeGeneres: "The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble.” Those who believe do because they want something MORE than just "us". Besides, what would life be without the possibility of there being that something more? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed with Erika!

    ...also, Doctor Who. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people talk about Doctor Who. I haven't had much interest in ever watching it. Maybe I should consider?

      Delete
  3. What I like to ponder sometimes is aliens were far enough away (say 65 billion light years) looking at earth through a telescope would they see dinosaurs? After all light travels at a finite speed and you are 65 billion light years away. That and what if they have just a random movie that depicts there whole image of the human race.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!