Ah Christmas morning, it is 8:45 am and already we have woken up and opened every gift under the Christmas tree. Now, you would think that because we are all between the ages of 12 and 28 (My sister's bf) we would be sleeping longer however, "Santa" still comes for us and apparently both my brothers get too excited and were out of bed at 5:45 this morning...Oh joy! One day I hope that at this time, I would still be sleeping on Christmas day.
Early morning complaints aside, Santa was good to us this year. Of all the great gifts from under the tree, my most favourite and probably the most useful is definitely the 4.25 litre slow cooker. It's been quite a long time that I have been hoping for one and finally I have it...I am gonna be cooking a lot of delicious foods, or should I say that Homestyles slow cooker will be.
Last, being an ECE...the most useful gift I received was purple snow pants, if you are in the childcare profession you would know that this time of year, snow pants will be your most favourite thing ever; you'll be able to play with the kids but more importantly you will be snug as bug.
Needless to say, as all the Christmases passed this Christmas has been great. I hope you all have been just as lucky.
Happy Christmas Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!