And so begins my journey home.
It was a long semester but boy am I glad to be finished and even more glad to see my family. I have climbed aboard train number 84 hoping that I arrive to my destination safely.
I am ready to take on whatever challenges of screaming children, and heated conversations the train throws at me.
Christmas is just around the corner and if the rapture doesn't happen first, I will be in fine tune with my stomach, feasting out on all the Christmas treats and lavish meals I shall consume this holiday.
With a 5 hour trip ahead of me I had better get comfortable, settle down with my laptop and snacks and just hope that the tin of Sugar Cookies I have in my bag will not be empty by the time I get home.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!