Saturday, December 8, 2012

Free Thought Friday

It is Friday December 7th. 2012. Only 17 days until Christmas. We are growing close to the New Year and need I remind you, 12/21/12 the apparent end of the world. In light of the fear and frustration everyone is exhibiting, today is Free thought Friday. 


I have officially christened the first Friday of each month Free Thought Friday. That means, I am opening up the suggestion box as to what I should blog about this month. 



I'm gonna try hard to make daily blogs, I want to entice the readers and what better way than to get your suggestions out there. I will consider everything. Then I will pick 3 to fill each Friday of the month, after Free Thought Friday of course. 



I look forward to your suggestions. In the mean time, here is 7 seconds of your life that you'll never get back. Ever. ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors, but I love reading comments more. Please comment, I always read em. Thanks for stopping in!